Industrial Water Heaters
Sioux's high-efficiency industrial water heaters are among the most efficient on the market today. Sioux water heating systems provide a continuous hot water supply without preheating and no recovery time. The operation is simple. A 100°F temperature rise can be reached in less than 5 minutes (depending on the unit rating). Outlet temperatures and flow rates can be held at precise levels. Commercial and industrial hot water heating systems are pre-plumbed and pre-wired for easy installation. Diesel, LP, or natural gas; or a combination burner that will burn any of the above fuels.
For over 50 years, Sioux has manufactured water heaters that are used in a variety of industries such as:
- Concrete Production
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- CIP or COP cleaning applications in processing facilities
- Various Process and Fluid Heating applications
Units can be constructed using all stainless steel wetted parts including the heating coil and holding tank if the customer's application cannot utilize the standard carbon steel material. Units like this have been built for applications in the manufacturing and food markets as well as the blending of dry urea prills to manufacture diesel exhaust fluid (DEF).
Certifications & Standards
- Sioux water heaters are built to Section IV of ASME Code and are registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. Canadian Registration Number (CRN).
- All industrial water heating systems with the exception of the M-415 are third party approved to UL508A and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10.
- Sioux ensures that the entire control panel assembly meets the UL and CSA standards.
Sioux Water Heaters
|Model #||fuel||heat output btu hr||maximum flow rate gpm||maximum water tank temperature f||volts||Compare|
|WHC1.0PG||LP / NG||1,000,000||90||170||208/230/460/575|
|WHC1.7PG||LP / NG||1,700,000||105||170||208/230/460/575|
|WHC3.0PG||LP / NG||3,000,000||180||170||208/230/460/575|
|WHC5.0PG||LP / NG||5,000,000||380||170||208/230/460/575|
|WHC1.0PG-T||LP / NG||1,000,000||90||170||208/230/460/575|
|WHC1.7PG-T||LP / NG||1,700,000||105||170||208/230/460/575|
Have a Question?
Sioux serves a wide range of industries with our decades of experience, reliable products, and value added services that help companies every day around the world.
Sioux's products are built for the concrete, petroleum, mining, rail, greenhouse, food & beverage, and manufacturing industries with the highest quality and durability in mind. We strive to make sure our customers have the safest and most efficient equipment they can rely on year after year.