All-Electric Combination Pressure Washers/Steam Cleaners for Food Processing Plants
Sioux’s line of 100% electric pressure washers, steam cleaners, and combination hot water pressure washers/steam cleaners are ideal for cleaning and maintaining food processing plant facilities, buildings and grounds. Combination units, like model E2.4HS1200, combine 320°F (160°C) saturated steam, hot water pressure wash and cold pressure rinse in one compact unit. This unit has an output of 2.4 GPM (9.1 LPM) and 1200 PSI (82.7 BAR) in hot water pressure wash mode, and 0.75 GPM (2.8 LPM), 250 PSI (17.2 BAR) in steam mode.
- Ideal for cleaning and sterilizing production machinery and plant equipment, these machines dissolve grease, oil, dirt and grime.
- Great for cleaning floors, walls and vehicles.
- Sioux pressure washers are designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Standard Sioux machines are built to UL-1776 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 98-92.
- Explosion proof units are available for use hazardous areas and are built to UL-1203 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 197-92.
- No preheating or recovery time is required which means hot water is available within E-Series.jpgminutes (no time is wasted waiting for a storage reservoir to heat).
- No flames or exhaust are produced and these machines do not emit contaminates into the air which makes them well-suited for applications in enclosed spaces where air quality is a concern.
- Sioux detergent, available for use in the combination cleaners, is completely biodegradable and is USDA approved for food processing facilities. The combination of your Sioux machine and this detergent will allow you to tackle almost any cleaning job imaginable.
- Sioux units are quality-built, American-made cleaning machines that will stand up to your toughest jobs.
- Operation is simple and provides reliable, trouble-free service.