De-Icer/Steamer for Equipment and Grounds Maintenance
Sioux offers mobile de-icers/steam cleaners that are widely used in the aviation industry for remote equipment cleaning and grounds maintenance. The unit will de-ice equipment, as well as melt snow and ice off surfaces and clean runway lights and signs. This unit doubles as a conventional steam cleaner and can be used year-round in the shop for ground support applications such as cleaning engines, equipment and buildings. This unit is completely self-contained. It is mounted on a heavy-duty trailer, with a stainless steel water tank, gasoline generator and hose reel. The generator provides auxiliary power, with receptacles for lighting and tools. It can be powered from its self-contained generator, or from your existing electric panel. Visit our Thawing & De-Icing page for more information.
Steam-Flo® Steam Generator
The Sioux Steam-Flo® is a perfect source of low pressure steam for thawing, heating and degassing. This unit can be used in place of a conventional boiler. The generator produces 370-1,725 lbs. (167.8-782 kg) per hour of saturated steam in minutes.
- Excellent for thawing and heating rail cars.
- Ideal for degassing petroleum tank cars prior to welding and repair.
- The Steam-Flo® provides continuous, unlimited steam.
- Easy to maintain and built to last.
- Mountings include portable, stationary, or over-the-road trailer.
- The unit can be outfitted with an optional water tank and generator for completely self-contained operation.
- The vessel is registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, meets requirements of CSD-1 of the ASME Code, and is built to Section IV of the ASME code.
- Sioux’s LowNox Steam-Flo® meets California’s South Coast Air Quality standards!