Water Heating Systems for Precast
A specially-designed water heater is available for use in precast operations where a low volume of hot water is needed on a continuous basis. This unit takes the place of conventional boilers for pipe, vault, pre-stress or block operations. The PWP-1 system includes a one million BTU/H water heater, a 300 gallon (1,135.62 liter) mild steel water tank, and a pumping station. The pumping station consists of two pumps, one to circulate water through the heater and one to discharge water from the system.
- Comes complete with motorized damper.
- The entire system is mounted on a rugged steel skid for portability.
- Choose from oil, LP, natural gas, or the new combination burner that allows easy conversion between oil and gas.
- All Sioux units are built to ASME code and are National Board registered.
- Operation is simple and the units provide reliable, trouble-free service for many years.
- Features include liquid level sensors with water solenoid valve, liquid level sight gauge, adjustable tank temperature control and thermometer.