The Next Generation of Water Heaters from Sioux
Utilizing decades of customer application experience with industrial water heaters, Sioux developed the NextGen Series. These innovative water heaters incorporate advanced features to meet your need for efficient hot water with ease of control, monitoring, and maintenance.
WH Series water heaters are horizontal, skid-mounted, three-pass coil units that provide a continuous supply of hot water within minutes of startup. There are four sizes available with 1.0, 1.7, 3.0, or 5.0 million BTU/Hr heat output. Sioux WH Series water heaters can be paired with a Sioux 1,000 or 2,500-gallon tank skid package for a complete water heating system.
- PLC with HMI touchscreen.
- Reach 170°F tank temperature without burner cycling.
- The horizontal design provides easy access to the burner.
- VFD for precise outlet water temperature control. (Standard on WH1.7, WH3.0, & WH5.0 models)
- Modulating burner option reaches the highest temperatures faster. (Standard on WH3.0 & WH5.0 models)
- Monitor and operate the water heater from a remote location. (Requires an IP address and connection to the local network)
- Circulation pump and motor to circulate water between the heater and a tank.
- Set the operation schedule for the water heater to automatically startup and shut down to achieve desired tank temperature.
- Operate a connected Sioux water tank package from the same control system as the water heater.
- Maintenance alerts and diagnostic tools such as descaling alerts and alarm indicators.
- Emergency stop switch and machine disconnect switch for added safety.
- Safety controls include inner and outer coil flow switches and high-temperature limits, exhaust temperature limit, ASME-rated pressure relief valve, inlet water y-strainer with pressure gauges, and adjustable tank temperature control.
Certifications & Standards
- Heat exchangers are built to ASME Code Section IV and registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN).
- Electrical panel meets UL-508a and CSA C22.2 #14
- Sioux water heaters are engineered and built utilizing Sioux's modern manufacturing processes
WHC Series Water Heaters utilize a carbon steel heat exchanger
WHS Series Water Heaters utilize a stainless steel heat exchanger
|Model #||fuel||heat output btu hr||maximum flow rate gpm||Compare|
|WHC1.0PG||LP / NG||1,000,000||90|
|WHC1.7PG||LP / NG||1,700,000||105|
|WHC3.0PG||LP / NG||3,000,000||180|
|WHC5.0PG||LP / NG||5,000,000||325|
|WHS1.0PG||LP / NG||1,000,000||90|
|WHS1.7PG||LP / NG||1,700,000||105|
|WHS3.0PG||LP / NG||3,000,000||180|
|WHS5.0PG||LP / NG||5,000,000||325|
Have a Question?
Sioux serves a wide range of industries with our decades of experience, reliable products, and value added services that help companies every day around the world.
Sioux's products are built for the concrete, petroleum, mining, rail, greenhouse, food & beverage, and manufacturing industries with the highest quality and durability in mind. We strive to make sure our customers have the safest and most efficient equipment they can rely on year after year.