Electrically Heated Hot Pressure Washers
Electric hot water pressure washers use electric immersion elements to heat the water with no fumes or exhaust. All-electric cleaning equipment units are great for cleaning in locations that require clean emissions and air quality or hazardous locations where fuel-fired units are not approved for use. Sioux all-electric models require 3 phase electrical power. Sioux manufactures two different lines of all-electric hot pressure washers. The EN and E Series. Units meet low NOx requirements because they do not burn any fossil fuels to heat the water.
Sioux's E-Series All-Electric Pressure Washers
- Similar performance as the EN-Series with a more compact, yet industrial-strength design.
- All E-Series units are combination machines, which means they can be used as either a hot water pressure washer or an industrial steam cleaner.
- Typical applications for these units are in the food & beverage and manufacturing industries.
Sioux’s EN-Series All-Electric Pressure Washers
- Extra heavy-duty industrial design built for use in the most rugged environments.
- The EN-Series includes explosion-proof models, designated by an XP in the model number, for use in hazardous locations.
- Most EN-Series units are combination machines, which means they can be used as either a hot water pressure washer or an industrial steam cleaner.
- Typical applications for these units are in the petroleum and mining industries.
There are many other industries where either series can be used; this is only a general guide. For a recommendation on exactly which model is best for you, please consult a Sioux representative to discuss your needs and your application.
Have a Question?
Sioux serves a wide range of industries with our decades of experience, reliable products, and value added services that help companies every day around the world.
Sioux's products are built for the concrete, petroleum, mining, rail, greenhouse, food & beverage, and manufacturing industries with the highest quality and durability in mind. We strive to make sure our customers have the safest and most efficient equipment they can rely on year after year.