All-Electric E Series
The all-electric Sioux E Series pressure washer is designed for industries that require the same cleaning power as our larger EN Series pressure washers in a more compact and portable design such as
- Sioux's E-Series electric pressure washers all come standard with steam cleaning functionality
- Provide instant and continuous heat without the hassle of preheating storage tanks or a volume of heat transfer fluid.
- Standard features include a NEMA 4 electrical enclosure, stainless steel float tank, long-life heating elements, and adjustable digital temperature control.
- A wide range of options and configurations are available in any voltage in 50 or 60 Hertz.
The compact, portable design of the E-Series pressure washer/steam cleaner combination machines are perfect for all types of cleaning processes such as:
- Washing down conveyors
- Cleaning mixing and storage tanks
- Disinfecting and sterilizing
- Removing oil and grease on production equipment, cleaning presses, dies and molds
- Washing floors and walls
Certifications & Standards
- Standard E-Series equipment is ETL certified to UL1776, UL 508A, CSA22.2 No. 68 and CSA-C22.2 No. 14 Standards.
- Meets the National Electric Code (NEC), the Canadian Electric Code (CEC), and complies with OSHA Regulation 1910.303(a).
|Model #||heating source||Hertz |
(50 Export Only)
|explosion proof rated||Compare|
Have a Question?
Sioux serves a wide range of industries with our decades of experience, reliable products, and value added services that help companies every day around the world.