All-Electric Pressure Washers and Steam Cleaners Offer Superior Performance and Reliability
Rugged construction, high dependability, and minimal required maintenance make Sioux’s All-Electric and explosion-proof steam cleaners and pressure washers ideal for offshore facilities, refineries and petrochemical processing facilities. Designed specifically for long life and durability, Sioux’s explosion-proof pressure washers and steam cleaners offer outstanding performance.
- No pre-heating or recovery time is required. Hot water is available immediately, eliminating wasted time waiting for a storage reservoir to heat.
- The Sioux design ensures a constant discharge water temperature so cleaning effectiveness is not reduced with continual use.
- All-Electric steam cleaners, hot pressure washers, and combination cleaners can be built to explosion-proof specifications for operation in All Electric Explosion Proof CleanerClass I, Division 1, Group C and D and Class II, Division 1, Group F and G areas.
- User safety is always a top design consideration for Sioux. Sioux’s standard all-electric units are third-party certified for safety as required by OSHA regulation 1910.303 (a). They meet the industry standards UL-1776 and CSA C-22.2 No. 68, and explosion-proof models meet UL-1203 and CSA C22.2 No. 25 and 30 for hazardous locations.
- Sioux manufactures over 45 different standard models of all-electric steam cleaners and pressure washers.
- Standard ratings for steam cleaners are 0.8 - 4.0 GPM (3.0 - 15.1 LPM) at 250 PSI (17.2 BAR).
- For pressure washers, standard ratings are 2.4 - 7.1 GPM (9.1 - 26.9 LPM), 1200 - 5000 PSI (82.7 - 344 BAR).