Fuel Fired Pressure Washers
Sioux's conventional hot water pressure washers are equipped with an electric motor driven pump and fuel fired natural gas, oil (diesel), or propane burner. Models range from 750 to 3,000 PSI (52 - 207 BAR) and 2.5 to 10 GPM (9.5 - 37.9 LPM). All Dakota II pressure washers also provide up to 320°F (160°C) at 250 PSI (17.2 BAR) steam cleaning capability. You get three different functions with the Dakota II: hot pressure washing, propane fired hot water steam cleaning, and cold pressure rinses in one rugged, compact unit.
Sioux Fuel Fired Dakota II Series pressure washers are also available as self-contained units with an integrated pressure washer/steam cleaner, water tank, and gasoline or diesel engine generator on a heavy-duty skid or over the road trailer. These portable pressure washer/steam cleaner rigs are excellent for cleaning at remote locations where there is no water, fuel, or electrical source.
Standard Models Include:
- Flame monitoring burner control
- Unloader valve
- Pressure relief valve
- High pressure rupture disc
- Thermal relief valve
- Water flow switch
- 50 ft. (15.3 m) high pressure hose
- Glycerin-filled pressure gauge
- Detergent metering valve
- 3 pressure washing and 2 steam cleaning nozzles
- Internal circuit breakers on 3 phase models
- GFCI power cord on 1 phase models
- Hour Meter & Shutdown timer
- Available with 60 Hz or 50 Hz electricals
Certifications & Standards
- Standard Dakota II industrial power washers are ETL certified to UL1776, UL 508, CAN/CSA22.2 No. 68 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10 Standards.
- Meets the National Electric Code (NEC), the Canadian Electric Code (CEC), and complies with OSHA Regulation 1910.303(a).
|Model #||heating source||steam cleaner pressure washer or combination unit||Hertz |
(50 Export Only)
Have a Question?
Sioux serves a wide range of industries with our decades of experience, reliable products, and value added services that help companies every day around the world.
Sioux's products are built for the concrete, petroleum, mining, rail, greenhouse, food & beverage, and manufacturing industries with the highest quality and durability in mind. We strive to make sure our customers have the safest and most efficient equipment they can rely on year after year.