Take Soil Steaming to the Next Level
Sioux’s Zone Control for the Steam-Flo® line of low-pressure steam generators automatically controls the steam output. This innovative accessory means commercial growers can now control the steam time and target temperature for soil steaming in two independent zones.
The Zone Control consist of two steam outlets controlled with digital input screens where you set the target temperature and time. Wired temperature probes are used to monitor the soil temperature. Once soil steaming starts, the unit will monitor the soil temperature and hold it at a precise level for a specific time in each zone.
- 2” motorized ball valves for steam output to 2 different zones
- On/Off switches for each steam valve
- Temperature probe for each zone with 50’ lead
- Control panel with a digital input screen for each zone
- Can be mounted on Steam-Flo trailer – includes temperature probe storage
- 115-volt 60Hz electrical with included power cord
Sioux’s Zone Control is the perfect accessory for the Steam-Flo® used for soil steaming. You get the organic benefits of soil steaming in multiple zones with the precise temperature and time. Take soil steaming to the next level with Sioux’s Zone Control.