Sioux Corporation now manufactures tank packages for use with our line of water heaters and chillers. Standard tank sizes available are 1,000 or 2,500 gallons and include a carbon steel tank with powder paint finish, a 10 or 15-HP motor and centrifugal pumping station, a NEMA 4 watertight electrical enclosure with on/off switch, and standard electrical connection of 208, 230, or 460V/3Ph/60Hz.
Sioux has been manufacturing tanks for decades and is excited to add these to our standard line of products. These tanks provide a total package for customers when used with our industrial water heaters or chillers.
Standard tank package includes:
- Inlet water suction diffuser before the pump
- Liquid level switch and 2" inlet water solenoid valve to maintain proper water level
- Level sight gauge
- 4" tank vent, and access hatch
- (2) 3" ports on the 1000-gallon tank and (2) 4" ports on the 2500-gallon tank for inlet and outlet water connections to the water heater or chiller
- Forklift accessible skid for proper placement in your facility
- Port located on the inlet water line to connect an optional chemical metering pump for Sioux Clean water treatment as well as a 115-volt outlet for power
- Skid includes space for an additional 3, 5, or 7.5HP motor and centrifugal pump with inlet water y-strainer
- Stainless steel tanks available for an additional charge and extended lead-time
- Insulated tank with enamel coated spray foam insulation of a 1" nominal thickness
- Dual inlet and outlet fittings for connecting two pieces of equipment to the same tank, such as a water heater and a chiller