Sioux Corporation is proud to introduce the all-new TW-40 truck wash for ready mix concrete trucks. The TW-40 helps reduce the risk of injury to drivers while keeping ready mix trucks clean, including the all-important hopper.
Sioux has multiple decades of experience with industrial cleaning applications and the concrete industry, so it just made sense to create the TW-40 Truck Wash for the ready-mix producers.
The Truck Wash consists of a stainless-steel wash tower with:
- Proprietary extreme environment truck sensors and flow control valves at ground level
- Rinse nozzles and specialized rotary nozzles for cleaning the hopper
- Soap application spray bars for enhanced cleaning
- Wash gun and high-pressure hose for manual cleaning
And the Sioux power unit with:
- 1,200 PSI at 40 GPM of cleaning power
- Industrial grade high-pressure pump, valves, hoses, and fittings
- Winterization mode keeps water lines and nozzles from freezing when unit is left idle
- Large volume stainless steel float tank with low water level safety switch to protect the high-pressure pump