Set The Precise Time & Temperature
The Sioux Container Control will allow users to set a specific temperature and steam injection time into a storage vessel (i.e., shipping container) that will control the flow of steam entering the container from a steam source such as the Sioux Steam-Flo®.
The system consists of a steam solenoid valve, thermocouple with wire, and a digital controller for setting desired temperature and operation time. This allows the operator to enter the desired parameter and the system will automatically achieve the desired results (i.e., time and temperature). A single control is utilized per container, but multiple controls can be used when steaming multiple containers.
- Adjustable temperature set point up to 250°F.
- Adjustable run time from 30 minutes to 24 hours
- Digital touch screen controls in NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Plug in thermocouple & solenoid control wires for quick connection to control box. Includes 35ft of wire for each.
- Meets safety codes and standards: UL508a, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 14-10, UL & NEC.
*Steam hose from steam generator to container sold seperately
The Sioux Container Control when used with the Steam-Flo® will allow growers to safely reuse their growing containers and media to reduce operational expenses from washing or replacing these items. Growers also gain control of their replanting schedule because they are able to reuse their growing containers and not rely on suppliers providing new containers. Growers become more self-reliant and cost effective with the complete Sioux steam solution.