Executive Vice President
Ken joined the Sioux Team in 2007 as a member of the management team as the CFO, HR Manager, and IT Manager. More currently Ken was has been named Executive Vice President. Ken's experience and upbeat can-do approach supports Sioux's positive momentum.
Bachelor of Science - Accounting
University of Nebraska
Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Thirty-six plus years of diversified manufacturing operations and accounting management related experience.
- Prior roles include both operations and accounting related management responsibilities such as General Manager, Director of Operations, Vice President of Finance, Controller, and Cost Accounting Manager.
- Played a key role in three different company turnarounds.
- Knowledgeable in Lean cost reduction techniques and tools.
Training, Awards & Memberships
- Toyota Lean training including a week of training in England
- APICS Classes and various leadership seminars/webinars
- Member of the Chief Executive Network Group
Hobbies: reading, gardening, fishing, photography, watching sporting events, and spending time with family.
"A positive attitude is a magnet for positive results."